Monday, November 24, 2008

Don't You Just Love It When You Discover Something New?

So this evening after a *cough* run *cough* with Amy, we went back to her apartment and started watching funny videos on You Tube and those dorky pictures of the cats with captions misspelled and in baby talk at icanhazcheezburger.com or whatever that site is with Matt. And then we watched the Harry Potter Puppet Pals videos. And then we watched the video where the engineers explain cats. And then Matt brought up this project he had worked on for days that was extremely boring he said. Some guy brought in all this footage and wanted it converted so he could post it on You Tube. So we found it...and it turns out that it wasn't boring after all. You just have to watch it with people that you can laugh with. So grab a friend or pretend that I'm sitting next to you. Hee-hee. Here is a sample.



Not only is there this video, but about 50 more...all with the same guy...and his bad tupe. He always is standing in front of the same shelves. And each time he sings a song...with the same melody...just different words. Okay, here is another one. It's called Candy Life or The Purple Candy Store.




You're hooked huh? Isn't it terrible greatness? So my wonderful and faithful readers, I just want to wish you all a Happy Candy Rebirthday.

5 comments:

Alison said...

Oh, the hair! I already left my "good" comment on Matt's blog, so I will not repeat. But I do need to say: Woweeewowwow!

Amber said...

OK, you have way too much time on your hands!!!

WhiteEyebrows said...

I've seen my share of awful preachers in my day... but this guy takes the CAKE! Wow!

PS> Thanks for watching it with me. I pictured you sitting next to me rolling with laughter.

Erika said...

I'm speechless.

Tamara said...

The hair. Wow.