Dear Brother Anonymous,
You posted a comment on my blog a few weeks ago and I just read it today as I was reviewing my most recent posts and seeing if anyone new had commented. If you haven't noticed already from reading my other posts, I'm a little OCD...or CDO if you like things alphabetized like I do. I'm also the kind of person who likes to read the last page first. Yes, the first page I read in Harry Potter 7 was the last page...don't judge me. So it's been driving me nuts all day that someone I don't know has commented on my blog and now it has become an obsession to find out who you are. It's like hearing a song and you can't remember what movie it's from. Or walking all over the grocery store and you can't find the dad-gum marshamallows (which is a true story that actually happened to me today). So let's play a little game...hee-hee.
Here is a list of questions of things I need to know about my blog commenters. Please answer honestly...or you can lie to make it more interesting if you want. Then it will be more fun to try and figure out which is the truth and which is the lie. But that might be kind of hard since I don't know you, so honest answers are probably the best way to go. You may begin.
1. Are you for or against powdered mini donuts?
2. Do you think fish should be classified as pets?
3. Do you sometimes use a calculator to solve simple math problems because you are too lazy to do them on your own?
4. What is the first letter of your first name?
5. What is the second letter of your first name?
6. What is the third letter of your first name?
7. What is the fourth letter of your first name?
8. What is the fifth letter of your first name?
9. Do you have more than five letters in your first name?
10. How do you organize the books on your bookshelf?
11. Do you even have a bookshelf?
12. Do you even own books?
13. Have you set all of your clocks back one hour or will you just leave them as they are and wait until daylight savings to come around again?
14. When you wake up 10 minutes before your alarm is supposed to go off, do you make yourself to go back to sleep or do you just get up because it's a sunshiny day and birds are singing and all that nonsense?
15. Do you wash your car on a regular basis or just wait for it to rain?
16. Have you ever had West Nile and/or SARS?
17. Do you yourself have a blog I can leave anonymous comments on?
18. Do you think I'm funny? (like funny ha-ha...not funny weird)
19. Do you ever put things on your to-do list that you have already done just so you can cross them off?
20. Do you love it or hate it when people stand up in testimony meeting and testify of how much they are going to miss everyone when they leave?
Your turn. :)