1. Forward chain letters/e-mails. "If you don't send this out to 5,000 of your closest friends immediately, you will be hit by a bus tomorrow!" I just want to say thank you to the person who sent it to me because they obviously are wishing that I get hit by a bus...love you too!
2. Being ignored. I don't ask for attention all the time. Usually I'm pretty quiet. But there are certain people that I just want to scream at, "Hello!! I'm right here!"
3. Going to Wal-Mart on the weekends. It never fails that the ginormous lady who can't stand on her own without the support of the cart is always standing in front of something I need. And when I say "Excuse me", she looks at me like I just asked her to move the entire store by blinking.
4. Staring. Didn't your mother ever tell you it was rude to stare? Mrs. N. has taken over my library with flower arrangements for this special A-Honor Roll breakfast we are having this week. That's fine. I have no problem with that since I am testing (the best never rest right?) this week. But when I walk into the library, why do you have to just stare at me like I don't have permission to be in there? Don't stare at me...I don't like it.
5. When teachers bring their class in the library and then get on to them because they are taking too much time. My favorite is when they say things like, "Hurry up! We've got more important things to do!". Thaaaaaaaaaaanks....so much.
6. The gripey one: You know, that one person you work with that just HAS to gripe about everything. You duck or hide or suddently get real busy when you see her coming. She says to me today, "Who paid for all these flower arrangements?! It better not be from the &%@# school budget cause I'm out of paper and they won't get me anymore!"
*sigh*..........I'm just cranky today cause I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. Booo!!!!