Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

Welcome everyone to my favorite show...yep, you guessed it...Lost! In case you don't know, it's my absolute most favorite show of all time. I know some of you don't like it. I know some of you don't care. I know some of you used to watch it but have now given up on it. But I love it and therefore must blog about it. So in preparation for Season 5 which starts next Wednesday (hooray!), I thought I would share with you my two favorite clips from the Season 4 Finale. Oddly they both include creepy evil Ben whom I originally did not like. I have since acquired a strange sort of affection for his evilness. I mean, he's a really good bad guy.

Clip A:
This is where Ben kills Keamy, the guy that was sent to capture him. The really good bad part is at the very end after Locke tells Ben he's just killed everyone on the frieghter by killing Keamy and Ben says, "So." Love it!



Clip B:
This is the very end of Season 4. My favorite part here is about 1:30 into the clip as Jack is standing over the coffin and you hear Ben say, "Hello Jack." and Jack almost jumps out of his skin.



Anyways, I won't bore all of you non-fans with my ramblings about a show none of you (except Alison) watch. Maybe someday I will, but not today. Let's just say I love Lost more than...hmmm...naps.

3 comments:

Alison said...

I'm so excited, so excited, so excited, so excited, so excited, so excited, so excited, so excited, so excited, so excited, so excited, so excited, so excited, so excited, so excited, so excited, so excited, so excited, so excited, so excited, so excited, so excited, so excited, so excited, so excited, so excited, so excited for Wednesday! Jack always cries, right? :)

Anonymous said...

I watch it TOO!
: P

Erika said...

More than naps!?! That's some serious love! I'm excited for ya'll. Enjoy!