Monday, August 24, 2009

A Letter To...Well, Maybe You

Dear all you people who put your profile pic on facebook as that Obama Joker Face picture,

I understand that you are trying to make a statement that you don't like Obama and what he is doing, but I am begging you, please put up a picture of you! I know you don't look like Obama as the Joker. It creeps me out every time you post something (and inevitably, you all do...frequently) and I have to see that picture. It looks worse than the Heath Ledger (may he rest in peace) Joker. Scarier in fact. And that is just what you are going for isn't it? Isn't there a better way to get your point across than to oog me out like that? If anyone else decides to do this, I will click the "Hide" button so I don't have to see you anymore and then none of your anti-Obama propoganda will reach my eyes. Okay, let's compromise. How about replacing his head with the cartoon Joker face? Same point gets across, but not as creepy. Deal? Deal.

Your facebook friend forever (or until I delete you...or you delete me),
Rhia

2 comments:

WhiteEyebrows said...

You will live on in my facebook forever! :)

Emily Anne said...

I haven't seen the Obama Joker Face. I guess my friends either have the picture and don't post or don't have the picture. I'll have to look for it.